Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer portal - cannot customize for each customer

Admin May 25, 2018

Hi, 

I would like to ask for a help and advise with following issue.

We have several customers, and I would like each of them to user their own customer portal. 

I have currently created two different projects - for each customer.

I wanted to put the logo of our customers in the top left cornet, and use their corporate colors. 

The problem is, that when I am customizing look and feel for one of them - the new design gets automatically applied to another one. 

Can you, please, advice, if I am doing something wrong? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2018

this Isn’t possible. The portal loom&feel is singular per instance. There are addons you may wish to look at in the marketplace. I’m unsure if a solution exists but worth a look. 

Admin May 25, 2018

Thank you very much for the answer. No I see what the issue is.. :(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2018

@Admin, I may have spoken prematurely here. I missed the part about two projects. If you have your customers on separate projects then you may be able to achieve your goal. In the project > Settings there is Portal Settings. Here you can customize the logo. Now I'm guessing that is what you have tried and it hasn't worked? I'm going to try it out (never tried before) and will report back. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2018

seems to work for me:

project 1:

fit-logoless.jpg

Project 2:

Test_SD_-_Service_Desk.jpg

Admin May 25, 2018

Hi Jack,

Thank you. This works for me too.

Wanted to customize the entire color scheme, but I understood it cannot be done.

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2018

you are welcome. I didn't try to customize the color but the verbiage for customizing the look and feel seems to convey for the "help center" not the specific "portal". The help center covers all portals. I may play around w/ this if I get some time later today. I have been meaning to refresh my portals. :-)

if this help please consider accepting the answer.

Admin May 25, 2018

Hi Jack,

Yes, thank you very much :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events