Customer of an organization can unlink the organization of requests they not own!

C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2017

I want to write a Groovy script that will identify the organizations to which a user belongs. I can go the other way using 

def organizations = organizationService.getOrganizations(currentUser, organizationsQuery)?.right()?.get()?.results

This gives me all the organizations in a project. From that I can get the list of users in each organization.

I want to go the other way, I want to be able to get a list of the organizations that this customer is a member of in this project. Something like:

def organizations =  organizationService.getOrganizationsForUser(user, query)...

The only way that I have found so far is to brute force but getting all of the organizations, then getting all the users for each organization. There has to be a better way.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events