Customer login for Jira Service Desk. Edited

I am looking at Jira Service Desk, for a customer support portal. I wonder if it is possible, that I can create different credentials/logins for different customers. So that they can log in and post their questions, while keeping their questions only to themselves (invisible to other customers).  Because normally the questions from my customers will be confidential, and don't want to share with others.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Champion Dec 06, 2017

@Chris, yes that is the way it works by default unless you set it up to share w/in an Organization. Each Customer (user) has their own credentials. 

Thanks. But I've created a few logins, but all of them are used for agent. I am wondering how I can set up set up longins for my customers.

Thanks.

Jack Brickey Community Champion Dec 12, 2017

cloud or server?

When you add (invite) a Customer they receive an email that has a link for them to complete their account setup (password). You add customer via: Project > Customers > Add Customer and enter their email.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Looking for teams who switched from email to Jira Service Desk

The Jira Service Desk marketing team is working on a guide to help new Atlassian customers switch from email to JSD and we'd love to hear from you! Please share: - What made you realize that i...

252 views 1 6
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you