Customer can't see images in portal that I have uploaded

Michael Green July 13, 2017

I added images to the ServiceDesk Jira to show my customer.  But the customer can't see them in the portal.

What have I done wrong when I added the images to the Jira that means the customer can't see the images ?

Or does ServiceDesk not support images on the portal ?

2 answers

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

Hi Christopher,

Are you on Cloud or Server?

Susan

Christopher Holcomb April 23, 2019

Cloud

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

@Christopher Holcomb 

Can you raise a new question and give us some detail.  I'm not sure that you are asking the same question as the original question.  Also if you indicate cloud, a cloud expert will be happy to help you.  I'm more of a server expert.

THanks

Susan

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2017

Hi Michael,

Is it possible that you added them and they got marked as "Internal".  A quick way to get them to show for the customer is Comment (publicly) and there is a little attachments button on the comment, that lets you select the attachments so they will be shared with your customer:

image.png

Christopher Holcomb April 23, 2019

That doesn't work either, just tried it. This is an issue, I don't want to have all our employees create accounts on Atlassian just to view an image from help desk. 

Has anyone else found a way around this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events