Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service desk request queues, sorting

David Rockley July 13, 2017

Hi All,

The customer request queues do not appear listed in numerical or time order. (Infact, I can't see which criterea they are ordered on)

Is it possible to change the sort of the queues by request number or date?

Many Thanks,

Daver

1 answer

1 vote
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2017

Hi David,

When you set up the queue it's just a jql.  You can add "ORDER BY" to enforce the sort you would like to appear.  However currently on the fly sorting is not available.  Please vote for: JSDSERVER-298.

CHeers,

David Rockley July 13, 2017

Hi Susan,

I've done that ok for user queues but cannot see anywhere where a customer q can be edited. It doesn't need to be on the fly, pre-configured is fine.

I haven't set up the customer q's they are just the "defaults" that appear where customer q's are selected. I'm selecting by logging into the customer portal spoofing a real customer to see those q's.

I'm thinking perhaps this is not available either in the same way editing the q fields isn't, from some of the other forum comments I've seen(?)

Thanks,

Dave

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2017

Oh my bad.  Customer queues are not sortable.  Sorts by latest updated.  Can vote for that one too: JSDSERVER-357

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events