Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal

Dawid Pawliszyn November 8, 2018

Hello,

I've recently really got to grips with Jira and Confluence; I can honestly say that the way these two integrate together is amazing.

However, I seem to be struggling on the customer portal side of things. What I want to do is have different drop downs based on what the customer clicks? For example;

Access Card / Sign In

Sign in Not working              Request Additional Access

**Door List**                                                              **Door List**     

I'd use this for most of the requests types however I can't get one going never mind 20?! Any help will be appreciated - Is this even possible?                                                             

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

You can’t do a drop down but consider using groups with request types. 

Sign In Issues:

• a
  • b
  • c

Access:

• d
  • e
  • f

Hey Jack,

What do you mean by groups with request types? I don't quite understand.

Thanks. 

Doesn't matter! I understand!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

When you create the request types you can also create groups and add the request types into one or more groups. When the customer hits the portal they see the groups and if they click one they then see the associated request types where they can then create new issues.

Like Matthew Robinson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events