Customer Permissions page is blank for all service desk projects

gradams_turner September 15, 2017

When visiting the Customer Permissions page under any project as a global administrator, the panel comes up blank and shows no options to be changed.

The logs seem to show no error.

I am trying to enable customer registration on the customer portal for one of my projects (TVH).

URL where this occurs for TVH project: http://DOMAIN/servicedesk/admin/TVH/request-security

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2017

Generating HAR files and analyzing web requests has steps you can follow to see if there is a problem with the page as being rendered in the browser.   I find it's easiest to do this in the Chrome browser, because the native developer tools there can provide more information as well about page loading there.

I would also be interested to see if any log entries are added to the JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log at the time this page is loaded.  If there are they might be helpful, if there are not, then the HAR file should be able to tell us more about why the page might not be loading as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events