Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom the customer issue screen for different users

Olga Fuentes May 8, 2018

Hi,

I would to know if it's possible to change a field for every customer, this field appears in the customer issue screen.

For example,
I have customer1 and customer2 and I would that in customer1 issue screen appear a field with different options (A,B,C) and in customer2 issue screen appear a field with other options (D,E,F).

The issue screen is the same for customer1 and customer2.

This 2 customers are members of the same project.

The workflow of the project is the same.

I've been reading in the knowledge base and if I haven't missunderstood I could do this creating one workflow for every customer but this is not what I want.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2018

Hi @Olga Fuentes,

To solve your problem, you can use our Extension for Jira Service Desk app. Thanks to Visibility feature, you can configure which fields will be shown for which groups of users. To find more information, check out our documentation.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Katarzyna

Olga Fuentes May 10, 2018

Thanks for the info but for what I see your extension is only for server Jira service desk.

I'm using cloud jira service desk.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2018

Unfortunately, we've already started development of Extension for cloud hosting. So we need 2-3 months to release first version.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2018

Hello,

You would need a plugin for it like Power Scripts or ScriptRunner. But you would need to do some coding.

Thanks for the info but for now I don't contemplate this possibilty

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2018

Olga,

As far as i know this isn't possible.

I think the only way to achieve this is creating a SD project/customer, but thats probably not what you want.

Regards,

Laurens

Yes, I have thought about that possibility.
I've it in mind but as a last option.

Thanks Laurens 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events