Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report

Michael Lewis January 16, 2018

I want to know if it is possible to create a custom report for the following (and help writing the criteria):

A report that sums all "time spent" (the aggregate time spent field) for a given "Organization" for all tickets that has logged activity within a given time period.

Basically, I want to figure out a way to track how much time our agents have spent working on tickets for an organization for any given month.  For example, I want a report that will list all tickets worked on in January 2018 for ABC Company, and the sum of all the time spent recorded on all the tickets = 40 hours.

Example:

ABC Company, January time spent = 40 hours

XYZ Company, January time spent = 25 hours

I am new to JIRA Service Desk, so I am not sure how to write advanced reports or all the fields I have at my disposal.  I don't know the date field I want to use, but I know it is not the ticket created or resolved dates because those dates would not capture all the tickets I am looking to report against.  Maybe there is a "time spent" date history field where I could query all time spent date entries that are between 1/1/18 and 1/31/18 for example?  

Hopefully this makes sense and is something that can be created - thanks for the help community!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events