I want to know if it is possible to create a custom report for the following (and help writing the criteria):

A report that sums all "time spent" (the aggregate time spent field) for a given "Organization" for all tickets that has logged activity within a given time period.

Basically, I want to figure out a way to track how much time our agents have spent working on tickets for an organization for any given month.  For example, I want a report that will list all tickets worked on in January 2018 for ABC Company, and the sum of all the time spent recorded on all the tickets = 40 hours.

Example:

ABC Company, January time spent = 40 hours

XYZ Company, January time spent = 25 hours

I am new to JIRA Service Desk, so I am not sure how to write advanced reports or all the fields I have at my disposal.  I don't know the date field I want to use, but I know it is not the ticket created or resolved dates because those dates would not capture all the tickets I am looking to report against.  Maybe there is a "time spent" date history field where I could query all time spent date entries that are between 1/1/18 and 1/31/18 for example?  

Hopefully this makes sense and is something that can be created - thanks for the help community!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

9,980 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you