Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Service Desk projects

Avelino Alicea January 18, 2019

When I try to follow the steps on setting up a new Service Desk project, I don't have the same options as in the instructions. How do I get the same options when trying to create a new Service Desk Project? I can't even get to create the one with the sample data?jira-options-our-instance.PNGservicedesk-project-guide.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

Avelino,

If you have purchased Service Desk you will need to select PROJECTS - >CREATE PROJECT (Upper Right Hand Corner) -> CLASSIC PROJECTS   On the create project page you will need to select CHANGE TEMPLATE and choose one of the service desk options.  I am not sure where to create sample data in the cloud release anymore, I was not able to find it.

Avelino Alicea January 18, 2019

That's correct, that's how I've been able to create the Service Desk Project. I believe the documentation is either out of date or just incorrect.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. We are just doing the trial of Service Desk so we can provide a Proof of Concept to the business as well as the Development and Scrum teams.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events