Creating a filter for 'Waiting for Triage Queue' for two projects for a dashboard

Emily November 22, 2017

Hi,

We currently have x 2 Service desks that are managed by our IS team (one internal facing and another external facing). We are putting together a dashboard to display statistics separately from both, but have a request to display the triage queues for both Service desks in one gadget. I've created a filter

"project = "Project Name" AND project = "Project Name" AND status in ("Waiting for Triage") AND resolution = "unresolved"

but I can't get the filter to work for both service desks, so if I know a ticket is sitting in both queues, it doesn't display anything when in the "Filter Results" gadget, but the separate filters set up for each project individually work, I can't work out what I've done wrong..... 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Emily.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2017

I think you want...

"(project = "Project Name" AND status in ("Waiting for Triage")) OR (project = "Project Name" AND resolution = "unresolved")

or something similar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events