Created VS Resolved Service Desk report shows 0 resolved

Haris Psarropoulos November 26, 2014

Hello,

I have recently added Service Desk on our cloud installation and am in the process of evaluating it. One of the problems I faced was that I could not make the created vs resolved report to show the resolved tickets. At the beginning I thought that it was the resolution field that was left empty, but fixing my workflow did not make any change on this. I still have 1 created and 0 resolved.

Also, although there is a JQL option in order to create a new report on the Service Desk reports, this does not seem to be any dynamic at all as the Series appear to be predefined and cannot be changed...

any ideas?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

Did you close the service desk issue?  It works for me on my local development instance.

Haris Psarropoulos November 26, 2014

Ok, that worked... This is weird, and with no way to know what the Resolved means in the report, how could anyone understand what should be shown there... Thank you very much for your answer though. So it seems, it needs both resolution field filled and to be closed (cause I tried closing the issue but the resolution was empty)

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

I agree, the behaviors of SD really should be documented better. Trial and error seems to be the current approach :<(

2 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2014

This occurs when the resolution field is hidden. Those filters need the resolution, and that's why the issues aren't appearing there.

See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-969

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events