Hi, I am interested in create a procurement requisition process with approvals matrix and integrate with SAP. here are some details:
1. Create requisition
2. create workflow matrix based on $ limits for approvals
3. Able to see the status of the requisition at any stage of approval
3. Once approved, push to ERP (SAP).
4. Push data from SAP back to JIRA for status updates from SAP (PO creation, Receipt of goods etc. )
5. Refresh any changes from JIRA to SAP or SAP to JIRA as updates happen in the system (QTYs, Part#s, $$s etc.)
Has anyone done anything similar with JIRA and with maybe th euse of marketplace APPs?
Hello Insight users, As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events