cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count existing Service Desk agents

RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2014

Is there any way to find how many users are currently using my Service Desk instance as would-be agents in the version 2 pricing schema?  I found out today that collaborators will not be able to transition issues.  (Correct me if that's wrong)

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2014

Ok, I understood you already had them defined as Agents. What you can do is run a query against your JSD project tickets and see who the assignees are - maybe start with resolved issues as this should tell you which users are closing them out. ie = project = <projectKey> and resolution is not empty order by assignee

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2014

Ok, I see the "would-be" now. Thanks for clarifying.

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 5, 2014

Robert, under the People tab in the service desk, you can view the breakdown of who is an Agent, Customer, or Collaborator.  

image2014-11-5 16:16:23.png

Correct, Collaborators are other JIRA users in your system who can interact with issues in JIRA Service Desk projects to a limited fashion. See the specifics - Collaborator actions

RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2014

I was hoping to count the number of my existing 'Service Desk Team' users, so that I can gauge which pricing tier is right for our team.

RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2014

Thanks for the Collaborator URL as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events