Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I put external parameters in New Request on service Desk?

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2018

Could someone tell me if someone has been able to introduce external parameters, by some php web created in my PC, to create a new ticket in Service Desk?

1 answer

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2018

@Eduard DiezDo you  wan't to  add a web link  in  the create transition ?

Best!

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2018

No, no, this is not my problem, My problem is that I want to do a external web to do a commentaries and I don't know how I do. This external web is because if the client is not logged, or is logged whitout permission.

Thank's

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2018

@Eduard DiezI am  not sure you  will  manage to  do this  within  Jira service desk.

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2018

thank's for your answer @Moses Thomas, I try to do, if I get it, I put a new post in this forum.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events