Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy values from Jira Service Desk Form from one Project to another Project

vittal kovuru July 5, 2017

I have a requirement where in I have JIRA Service Desk form which is available in Project A.  and I asked to create Project B and duplicate the form which is in Project B.

Now, as a customer, I need to open the Project B and fill in the form and submit, when I do this, the information which is filled in Project B should be copied in Project A.

1 answer

1 vote
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hi,

You can do this using a variety of plugins:

Scriptrunner is a great option, JJUPIN is another by adding some code to copy the fields ( scriptrunner uses groovy and JJUPIN uses SIL ) or just use the JMEW plugin copying the fields form field to field.

Do you need to create the issue at the project A or is already created and linked in any way?

Thanks

vittal kovuru July 5, 2017

Both the forms in Project A and Project B looks same.

I have 10 different Projects, each project has 1 form.  Now I am creating a another Project and duplicate 10 forms from various projects.  

When customer clicks on the new Project he should be able to see all 10 forms and choose one for his request, that request has to go to respective project and form.

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2017

Hi,

now i understand, there's a feature request for this.

https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/JSDSERVER-191

I thinks that this is not possible now but it will be helfull

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events