Configure the right column in new view/edit issue screen

Hannes September 25, 2020

Hey everybody,

please compare the first screenshot here:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/changes-to-requests-in-the-new-issue-view/

Where can I configure the right column (beginning with the Stauts)? I want to remove some fields and move some up.

Thanks a lot!!

1 answer

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2020

Hi,

You have to go under Project Settings > select Issue Layout > next to the Issue Type click Edit layout.

Kate

Hey Kate,

even I found this hint, but in my Classic Service Desk project there's not option 'Issue Layout' in the Project Settings'...

Can you send a screenshot where to find this?

Best,

Hannes

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2020

I'm so sorry - it is a path for Classic software project. For service desk project, you have to go under Project settings > select Request types > click on the Request Type and you see Issue View where you can configure which fields you want to display on this screen.

Thanks Kate!

Ok, but what I'm missing:

On the view issue I see the 'Customer' field, but it's not displayed in the Issue View. So I'm missing some fields here.

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events