Configure Company-wide Customer Portal access

Johann Lechner April 6, 2016

Dear Community,

I need to solve the following scenario to be able to use JIRA Service Desk as our Tool:

We have several customer companies, each having multiple customers (persons) that can issue a request via Rest-API. During the initial creation of the customer (person) we assign them to a group via the Rest-API (e.g. company-1, company-2 and so on). Now we would need a possibility that one of the persons per company - let's call them group-leaders - is able to view all issued requests from this customer company via the customer portal, while others should not be able to do so. Also it is important that they only see the issued requests from their company of course.

Is there any possibility to do so with JIRA Service Desk? During my research I wasn't able to find a way for this, also as we don't want to have Service Desk licenses for any of the customers - they all should only have the role of a customer.

Many thanks!

Best regards, Hans

2 answers

0 votes
gmann August 14, 2016

I think you'd also be looking for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-270

0 votes
Johann Lechner May 11, 2016

As a short push. Is my question already treated somewhere and I'm not able to find it or is it not formalized well enought? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events