Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Tickets keep re-opening

Dean Bazeley September 27, 2018

Hi,

Jira Service Desk closed tickets are being resolved then after 24 hours they are automatically being closed.

For some unknown reason some tickets are re-opening themselves and I can't for the life of me fathom out why.

Has anyone had a similar issue or can anyone offer any advice on what the problem may be.

Regards Dean.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

What does the issue history say for the issues that are re-opened?  What user is doing it?

My guess though - you've got an "automation" re-opening them incorrectly.  I'd read through the automations in the project carefully!

Dean Bazeley September 27, 2018

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your prompt response but it's not every ticket, it's just random ones.

I can't find any common identifiers to narrow the potential reason for them re-opening.

I will look at the automation anyhow.

If you can think of anything else please do let me know.

Regards Dean.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

Ok, but have a look at the issue history - that should be capturing the change and who did it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events