Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Email

Jaime Garcia September 25, 2019

Is is possible to include the resolution in the email and also include what the original issues was?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Jaime

1 answer

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2019

Hey @Jaime Garcia 

You can definitely add that to the email.

1. Go to Project Settings (Must be a project admin or higher)
  2. Navigate to "Customer Notifications"
  3. Find the "Request Resolved" notification and select edit
  4. Under "Insert Variable" you would select the following;
  • Issue Resolution
  • Request URL

You can also do this by Editing the template that is used in every email. The above solution will only add those fields to the one email but if you add it to template it would do it for every customer notification. This would make more sense for the Request URL.

Jaime Garcia September 25, 2019

Hi @Cody Stevens I only see "Request Done" and only have the following options.  Please see attachment. 

Thoughts? Picture1.png

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2019

Hey @Jaime Garcia 

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been off the community the last two days.

That is very interesting that you don't have that option. You are on Cloud so it cant be a version problem. I would maybe reach out to Atlassian Support just to see what they say.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events