Changing statuses that are reflected in the Burndown chart

A C January 29, 2014

Hi, there-
My team moves code to production very slowly & typically after a sprint has ended. I'd like to see a burndown chart that encompasses various statuses before the ticket is moved to Resolved/Completed/Closed. My burndown chart is not properly reflecting the progress my team is making so I want to see a burndown of things that are in Release Candidate status and beyond.

Can someone help?

2 answers

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2014

Hi,

Using our plugin Intelligent Reports you can specify the states you condsider to be complete for a burn down/burn up chart. Just design your chart in Microsoft Word and fill in the data with a simple point and click rule inside JIRA.

Try the free trial and see if it meets your needs.

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2014

Actually this feature has been raised before in here:

Perhaps you can try to refer on the developer reply by Tom regarding on the workaround of this feature.

On the other hand, you can try to refer the following feature request which is related to Release Burndown Chart for JIRA:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-10330

Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events