Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change JIRA Service Desk Cloud URL

Gary Siconolfi Jr June 3, 2017

I want to find out if it's possible to use our company's domain as the Service Desk URL. Can this be done with JIRA Service Desk Cloud?

Rather than Company.Atlassian.net, I would like it to be Support.Company.com.

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2017

No, the Cloud URLs are fixed and can't be changed.

Gary Siconolfi Jr June 5, 2017

That's a shame. I appreciate you letting me know!

Do you know, if I were to go with JIRA Service Desk with Confluence on our server, would we be able to link that to a Cloud account for JIRA Software or JIRA Core?

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2017

Hi Gary,

JIRA Service Desk is like an add-on that must sit on JIRA Core (or Software).  So you can't segregate them. 

Good Morning Susan,

I appreciate you following up on this! It's a shame this can't be done, though I do understand why. Thanks again!

Gary Siconolfi Jr August 7, 2017

Is it possible to change the Server URL to an external using an existing Certificate?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2017

Same answer - the url for Cloud is fixed

Gary Siconolfi Jr August 7, 2017

I'm no longer on Cloud, I'm instead using Server, but I don't have any documentation on using an existing SSL cert to host our application.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2017

You should be able to use the documentation on using a new certificate, just skip the bit about generating the cert.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events