Change Default Assignee in Service Desk

It Support July 31, 2017

I cannot remember where the field is to change my default assignee for a short time while I am on holidays.  Can you let me know

1 answer

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

For the default assignee on the project as a whole you probably want:

Project Settings > Users and Roles > Edit Defaults (at top right of screen)

If you have different default assignees set up per Component, you might also want to check:

Project Settings > Components

Hope that helps.

Sam

Clint Young March 12, 2018

Hey Sam,

I'm new to this game, so sorry if this is a lame question. Can you do Unassigned for the Default Assignee or does it have to be the Project Lead? I'm not seeing any other option for changing the default assignee. Thanks for your help in advance.

Clint

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

@Clint Young, this is an old thread. In general you are best served putting in a new question if you can find an answer in the Community already. With that said, the default is "unassigned" and you have to change it to Project Lead or Component lead to get a different behavior.

Like Gladney IT likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events