Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate screen

Gabriely Gavanski January 9, 2020

How do I change the message that appears on the Client Portal Certificate screen?

satisfact 1.pngsatisfact 2.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2020

Hi @Gabriely Gavanski , Certificate here is a transition. Unfortunately you cannot have a different transition name for the customer portal than what is displayed in the application. So if you wish to change this you need to edit the workflow and rename the transition.

Note, you can accomplish different display names for Statuses (project settings, request types, edit fields, workflow statuses). 

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Bom dia Gabriely,

I think what you need to change is the Field Help sections.  Go under Request Types and then go to the request type where you need to edit this. You should able to edit this text. Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

field help.pngfield help2.png

Please mark as answered if this answers your question.

Gabriely Gavanski January 9, 2020

Unfortunately that is not it.
This setting is for fields when the client is opening the ticket. The Certificate button appears only when the issue is completed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events