Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you link a service desk to a sub tree of a confluence space?

Jim Hill January 30, 2015

I'm not sure if I have all the terminology correct, but here's what I'm looking to do.

In confluence I have a Space setup (Product 1)

That has a sub tree structure (Documentation, Knowledge Base and Release Notes)

I want to point the search function of service desk at the root level (Product 1)

I want to point the Create KB article button from within an issue to the lower level of (Product 1\Knowledge Base)

Is there a way to do this?  Otherwise my Service Desk agents will need to manually move their newly created Knowledge base articles.

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Domanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

I believe you might take a look at the option "Restrict to articles with labels" when linking Confluence Space.

By default you link the entire Space, but with this item above you will be able to limit the search only to selected pages.

The disadvantage: all subtree branches must have this label and probably your Customers will be able to navigate up the tree when clicking the article (depends on the restrictions set in Confluence).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events