Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add the Cusomer/Company field in created ticket e-mail

Robert Ljunggren September 26, 2017

We have been trying to add the field to the e-mail response to better increase the workflow of the system . i do not want to pay for an add-on when it should be easy enough to add that field in the configuration.

Please see the images attached.Jira service.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

Hi,

You can add custom fields into the velocity templates:

https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/jira-templates-and-jsps/adding-custom-fields-to-email

Is that what you mean?

Susan

Robert Ljunggren September 27, 2017

I ran through that and still the Customer field does not show when the ticket is created.  See image attached.

I can be the only one that asked for this, it should be a simple edit to the e-mail template to better the product!

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2017

Is it the Organization field you want to see on email?  Or a custom field?

It is a Custom Filed i have the ID number entered it in as started in the URL you listed. But i have the e-mails coming out of Jira as HTML not text.

Robert Ljunggren September 29, 2017

Anything?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events