Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we show elapsed time in jira SLA ?

meta-manish September 7, 2014

My case is:

Lets say SLA goal is set to 4h.The SLA timer begins as SLA starts. and lets say SLA completes after 45 mins. Then the SLA timer shows the SLA complete before 3:15(which is remaining time to meet the SLA).

But,

I want after the SLA complete It should show "45min"(The actual elapsed time).

Is it possible in to show this ?

Any suggestions ?

2 answers

3 votes
Adam Hynes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2014

Hi,

This is not currently possible, but has been requested by others: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-78

You're best bet is to vote for that feature request. We use the number of votes when deciding which features to implement in future releases of JIRA Service Desk.

Adam

Developer, JIRA Service Desk

1 vote

We already released Toolbox for JIRA Service Desk and you can display SLA elapsed times as a custom field with different formats,

• Default View ( dd:hh:mm )
  • Friendly ( XXd XXh XXm )
  • Millisecond ( XXXXXX msec )

Moreover, You can contact with info@kostebekteknoloji.com for your other format requests and new requests for JIRA Service Desk functionality to extend our plugin.

Best regards,

Jan Anderson May 24, 2019

I want to be able to export this information. I can already see it displayed but I don't want to have to gather that information manually from each of the 500+ individual tickets I need to run stats on.

Like Rachel Simon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events