Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we change the fields shown within the customer portal "my requests" screen?

Currently the screen shows the following (in order):

Type, Reference, Summary, Service Desk, Status and Requester (as per the screenshot).

image.png

Is there a way to include different fields either instead of, or in addition to, the above?

"Service Desk" is always going to show the same thing, for example, so doesn't need to be shown, whereas it might be useful for a customer to see any parent link as well (so they can see what tickets relate to what parent tasks without having to go into the ticket).

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader May 03, 2019

This is not possible OOTB. You might check addons to see if they can provide what you seek. 

Thanks Jack, appreciate the response. 

This goes to everyone - has anyone been in a similar position and done this using add-ons?

Jack Community Leader May 03, 2019

take a look at this extension - extension-for-jira-service-desk. i have not used but it seems to be popular among others in the Community. This one also looks promising - my-requests-extension-for-service-desk

Like Graham_Wilson likes this

If you are on cloud, you can try our app Advanced Portal Reports. Has a server version too. 

Cheers,

Boyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,259 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you