Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change the fields shown within the customer portal "my requests" screen?

Graham.Wilson May 3, 2019

Currently the screen shows the following (in order):

Type, Reference, Summary, Service Desk, Status and Requester (as per the screenshot).

image.png

Is there a way to include different fields either instead of, or in addition to, the above?

"Service Desk" is always going to show the same thing, for example, so doesn't need to be shown, whereas it might be useful for a customer to see any parent link as well (so they can see what tickets relate to what parent tasks without having to go into the ticket).

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

This is not possible OOTB. You might check addons to see if they can provide what you seek. 

Thanks Jack, appreciate the response. 

This goes to everyone - has anyone been in a similar position and done this using add-ons?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2019

take a look at this extension - extension-for-jira-service-desk. i have not used but it seems to be popular among others in the Community. This one also looks promising - my-requests-extension-for-service-desk

Like Graham.Wilson likes this

Thanks again!

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2019

If you are on cloud, you can try our app Advanced Portal Reports. Has a server version too. 

Cheers,

Boyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events