Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the auto-close function be customised?

Jason Corbett February 1, 2018

Can the auto close function be customised?

I would like to change this to 5 working days. However, I can't see any way of doing this in JIRA Service Desk cloud version.

Thanks,

Jason

2 answers

0 votes

I have figured it out now, thanks for the response.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

thumbs-up

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Auto close? That isn't a OOTB feature so you like have an Automation rule for this in which case it is certainly customizable.

The text under the 'Automation' option is 

After 3 business days of the resolution being set, auto-close issues unless the resolution is cleared. The condition and the 3 day limit are set in the 'Time to close after resolution' SLA.

Is this 3 days customisable? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2018

here is how I perform 'auto close'.

1) create an SLA w/ a duration, e.g. 3d of entering a specific status, e.g. Waiting Customer

2) automation rule that transitions the issue to closed/resolved when SLA breached.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events