cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see all my custom fields in Next-Gen

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

Hello,

I have a next-gen project and I can see there are custom fields with the same name. I using a plug in to find out. But I can only see one of each within Next-gen.

How can I delete ones that are not in use to clean it up?

Snip20200326_518.png

Snip20200326_519.png

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Radu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2020

Hello @Harry Bob ,

The reason you only see some fields inside your Next Gen project is that Next Gen projects being autonomous they have their own isolated space from where field are taken.

If you want to remove the duplicate fields on your instance you can go to https://<yourInstance>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields.jspa and remove the fields from there.

Let me know if it works.

Cheers,

Radu

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2020

Hi @Radu 

Thanks for the reply. 

Those fields there are only for Classic project fields yes?

Radu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2020

@Harry Bob Yes, I expect that they are.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events