cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't comments on Service Desk

jairo cabello August 15, 2018

Hello!

Yesterday night we udated Jira 7.11.2 while keeping Servicedesk in 3.12.0

Now we have a funny issue: The comment button has disappeared!

Agents can't comment from the agent view anymore. The customer view is working as usual.  Has anyone experience something like this?

Thanks!!

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jairo cabello August 22, 2018

After updating service Desk the issue got fixed.

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2018

Hi @jairo cabello,

Excuse me but I couldn't understand the problem. There is a "Click to add comment" section in new JIRA UI which is also seen in your screenshot.

After clicking that, you'll see a pop-up below.

image.png

jairo cabello August 15, 2018

@Tansu Akdeniz

That is the problem. When clicking on it, it doesn't show up the pop up below while on ServiceDesk task.

Thanks for your reply!

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2018

got it@jairo cabello.There is no any script when page loads, right? When you right click and inspect, do you see any error in console? Did you try with different browsers? 

jairo cabello August 17, 2018

I realised the following:

If I open the task rather than watching it from the queue view, then everything works as usual. So, the issue is only present from the queue view.

I tried to check with the network console in chrome and looks like when you "click" on the page, it doesn't launch the script that should show the whole interface. Strange. I might create a support ticket for atlassian directly.

ps: The issue appears no matter what browser you use.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events