Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me what Don't notify me does in Service Desk 3.4?

Roy Savio Athayde July 13, 2017

Hi,

In the latest version of Service Desk (3.4), I see a Don't notify me button on the Customer Portal. See screenshot.

image1.gif

Can someone tell me what that button does? How does it prevent the notification from being sent to the one viewing the ticket? I am using JETI to send email and want to replicate the functionality.

Thanks,

Savio

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2017

If the reporter or anyone who the request has been shared with selects "don't notify me" then they will not receive any customer notifications regarding this request (comments, updates).  However they will receive a notification when the request is resolved regardless of the "don't notify me"

Roy Savio Athayde July 14, 2017

Thanks, Susan. Do you know what is happening internally, if I want to replicate the behavior with JETI?

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2017

Unfortunately I do not use JETI.  Maybe repost this question with a tag to them?

Roy Savio Athayde July 16, 2017

Will do. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events