Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a custom CSS file be introduced into the Cloud version of Jira Service Desk?

Robert Werner January 4, 2018

I've found several responses to this question but there are conflicting answers.  I'm guessing that many only apply to the Server version.

Is there currently a way to "greatly" customize the appearance of the Cloud version of Jira Service Desk?  If so, how?

Robert

2 answers

3 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

In Jira Cloud, this is not currently possible.  There are number of feature requests asking for this functionality such as:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3768
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1673

While there is some limited customization you can do to the customer portal, you can't quite enter in your own CSS style sheet just yet.

I would recommend watching those for updates should this feature ever come to Service Desk Cloud, I would expect those issues to be updated to indicate that as well.

It might be possible to do this in a Server instance, however Atlassian probably won't support this kind of customization.

Robert Werner January 11, 2018

Thank you, Andrew.  Hopefully soon!

Jib Hunt July 25, 2019

@Andy Heinzer - any updates on the ability to customize the CSS style sheet. This thread is 1.5 years old so I am hoping there is an update.

Like SB likes this
Peter Chester December 29, 2019

Yeah, this would be super helpful. Especially since Jira insists on adding Confluence buttons all over the place even though we're not using Confluence (which is sort of embarrassing)

Henning Baumgartner November 25, 2020

And since we are forced to move to the Cloud it becomes even more urgent.

Like Peter Blom likes this
2 votes
Daniel M. April 20, 2018

Hey guys,

any news on this case?

Daniel

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2018

The best option for updates is to vote and watch the issues in the links above. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events