It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can JSD 3.9 run on a different version of Jira Core than 7.6?

Jira Service Desk 3.9 was recently release, but I would like to know if it can ever run on a lower version that Jira Core 7.6. For instance, if I have Jira 7.5, can I then install JSD 3.9 or is it only available for Jira 7.6. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Nov 27, 2017

Hi Maria,

I am afraid not.  The version compatibility of JSD 3.9.0 is only compatible with Jira Server 7.6.0.   This matrix of compatible versions is listed on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.servicedesk.application/versions

As such, in order to upgrade JSD, you would need to first upgrade Jira Core to 7.6.0 in order to install that specific version of JSD.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply, that matrix is exactly what I was hoping for. (And the fact that JSD 3.9 cannot run on a lower version that Jira 7.6 is also what I was hoping for.)

Thanks!

Best Regards, Maria Heij

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

568 views 1 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you