Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set visibility of queues to certain team?

Jonathan September 2, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting up queues for your team

As far as I understand you can not restrict certain queues to certain team members or teams within a service desk project - is this true? So if I wanted to only have like one or two customer portals/service desk projects there is no way to split queues up on several teams of agents that only see specific queues (e.g. only client hardware request, only software requests etc. within a SD-project) that are relevant to them. This seems like a mayor flaw in service desk.

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2016

Queues are a team view only. If you want separate views, use a Dashboard.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html

Jonathan September 5, 2016

this could get quite complicated in setting up then. we would have several diffferent teams responsible for different customer requests - I would have to configure a seperate service desk project for each team. I know I can use the same project configurations for all of them, still - being able to restrict the view of queues to certain team members could make those queues more managable

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events