Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see columns in the list of "created by me" issues?

georgina_daian August 29, 2018

Some of our clients access the service desk from mobile and we would like to eliminate the column "Service desk" from the table. 

Currently, the columns that are shown are:

Type, Reference, Summary, Service Desk, status, and requester. 

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2018

Hello Georgina,

Per your description, it seems that you are referring to a JIRA filter or to a Service Desk queue when you mentioned: "Created by me".

In both cases, you can edit it by following the steps below:

If it is a JIRA Filter:

Navigate to your filter > Click on Columns to Edit

If it is a Service Desk Queue:

Navigate to your queues and click on the Three dots icon (...) > Edit Queue

Hi Petterson, 

Thanks for your response. I can do what you suggest if I am logged as a s SD agent or a Jira user. But I need a way to "edit the queue" that my customers see when they are using the SD. Is that possible?

Thanks

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2018

Hello Georgina,

Your customers are internal JIRA users or external customers that can only access the Portal?

If they are internal users, your changes to the queue will be applied to all users too, so they will see the queue just like you see it.

If they are users restricted to the portal, can you please provide us a screenshot of the display you are trying to change.

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 10.01.59.pngYes, Sure. Find the screenshot attached. It's for users that only have access to the service desk. 

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
August 29, 2018

Hello Georgina,

Thank you for your answer. I have understood your request now.

Unfortunately, the customization of these columns is not available yet, however, you can vote and watch the following feature request created to implement it:

Ability to add/remove columns/filters in My Request page

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events