Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I modify number of linked pages shown under search bar in customer portal?

Miguel Bravo January 23, 2020

I would like to display more options so our guest can have more options when searching up a specific item or page. Currently if we type a keyword in the search bar (attachment 1), only 3 articles will be shown (attachment 2). Is there a way to increase this and show more?Search Bar Find help and services.pngService Desk Customer Portal Search Bar.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using the customer portal, the search results are limited to three and currently, there is no configuration to change this.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Miguel Bravo January 24, 2020

Thank you Angélica Luz for the reply!

I have one more question for you. The ticket was opened 07/Sep/2016. Any chance it's still being worked/voted on or is it a dead end issue?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2020

Hey Jeff,

it's still in the "Gathering interest" status and not resolved as "Won't do", so this issue is "alive" and relatively young compared to others. Of course, no can say when and if Atlassian will work on it but it's too early to describe this as "dead-end issue". So vote for it and hope for the best. :) 

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Miguel Bravo January 28, 2020

I understand and thank you for the reply, Max.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events