Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I link my Jira Service Desk with another Jira instance?

Hello everyone and thanks for your time.

Is the following described Setup possible?

I have one Jira Software instance, lets call it my.jira01.com with Service Desk installed on top of this Jira Software. Is it possible to link the my.jira01.com instance to my other Jira instance my.jira02.com? The goal would be to be able to create and link "Change" and "Incident" Tickets in the Jira Service Desk instance my.jira01.com that link to Issues in my.jira02.com.

Thank you very much!

3 answers

1 accepted

it sure directed me in the - what it seems - right direction!

thank you!

Hi @Manuel Kolland

I'm part of Deviniti team. 

Yes, that is definitely possible using synchronization App like IssueSYNC. We are developers of this solution and what I can say in your case it should fit to integrate Jira Software with Service Desk (both cloud and server/dc are supported).

You can exchange data, tickets, comments, execute workflow transitions. Basically, you can make two teams to communicate without need to login to another Jira instance.

If you have questions, please contact us.

Cheers,

Łukasz

Hello @Manuel Kolland ,

This is Riddhi from team Exalate.

I would like to let you know that Exalate is a synchronization tool. It will not help you link but could help you sync the issues.

It allows to sync information bi- and uni-directionally between multiple Jira instances. Or separate projects in your local Jira.

It's mega flexible, you can sync all types of information, including comments, attachments and custom fields. You can control what to sync and what not, and much more ....

I hope this answer helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

96 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you