Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create surveys and link them into Service Desk?

Lucy Cameron February 22, 2019

I'm looking to create some simple surveys to get feedback from our users and would love it if we could feed all of this directly into Service Desk somehow. Is that possible?

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2019

JSD provides a basic satisfaction survey. Once an issue is resolved it sends an email to the reporter and they can click 1-5 stars and if desired can leave comment. there are a number of addon apps you might look at as well for more feature rich surveys - Marketplace

Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2019

Hi Lucy, 

as Jack noted there is a simple in-built survey in Jira Service Desk.

Here are the details on how to configure them: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/collecting-customer-satisfaction-csat-feedback-790791332.html 

I hope that helps!

Like Lucy Cameron likes this
Lucy Cameron February 22, 2019

Thanks Jack and Martyn! These will be useful in the future. I'll look into these plugin survey solutions! They may just be what we're looking for.

I appreciate your quick response :)

Like Marty likes this
Cprime Apps February 26, 2019

Hi Lucy,

You can use Surveys for Jira (also compatible with Jira Service Desk) plugin for this. You can work with star / number scale, configure any number of custom questions, and then see all feedback stats in the ticket itself and in the plugin reports.

Cheers!

Like # people like this
Swapnil Thakare August 5, 2022

Hi, I want to do a servey on jira, so that I can collect information from my fellow employees about how many times are they using confluence to resolve their issues. I want to pose one or two questions when they close a ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events