Can I create a report that shows what time of day a bug was submitted in Jira Service Desk

Shawn Bucy August 30, 2017

I want to get a better understanding if issues are more frequent durning a particiular shift, ie are there more tickets submitted during second shift operations or during first shift.

2 answers

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2017

Hi Shawn,

As I understand your requirement, eazyBI indeed could help you with that question.

You could create an eazyBI report to track the number of created issues per each hour and display it on a weekly/daily report.

Please reach out to support@eazybi.com with more details on your requirement.

Best regards,

Martins / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

I think you will need a plugin for this. Something like EasyBI maybe? I don't beleive that the timestamp is displayed natively in say a filtered list - AFAIK. You can also export to CSV and excel-ify it as the timestamp is exported.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events