Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSAT issue

Ben Hogg July 1, 2020

We are experiencing issues with our customer feedback being filled out by the system and not by the reporter after the issue status is set to resolved.

This is happening across all of our projects on the Jira service Desk application.

In the work log of the ticket it states the reporter has made changes to the 'satisfaction date' multiple times.

Any help would be appreciated to trouble shoot.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2020

Hello @Ben Hogg

Thank you for reaching out.

I can confirm there are no features available in Jira server that could be used to automatically answer the satisfaction survey on behalf of the issue reporter. Can you confirm if you are using the inbuilt feature to get the CSAT or a third-party application?

Additionally, there are no other users reporting the behavior you are facing, so I believe your issue is probably caused by a third-party app or external resource. These would be the steps I would follow to properly troubleshoot it:

1. Check if there are any third-party apps that could be causing the issue
  2. Check if the reporters of the issues where this behavior is replicating do not have any automation rule/apps in their e-mail box that could be answering the CSAT automatically when opening the CSAT e-mail
  3. Try to reproduce the problem with a dummy customer, confirming if the CSAT is being answered automatically when opening the CSAT e-mail

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events