COMPONENT on SD Customer Portal

Laura Broccardo December 17, 2014

I would need to limit to just one value the list of components a customer can associate to an issue.

Tks

2 answers

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2014

Paolo, within the request type definition, you can hide fields and specify values - this results in new requests being created with predefined values that you didn't have to obtain from the user. You can read more here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Setting+up+request+types

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2014

You cannot do with configurations. Maybe some javascript hacks might work but I haven't tried it before and so not sure.

If I remember, SD plugin didn't support html in descriptions etc and that will make javascript hacks difficult. You will probably have to inject them in to the correct context via a plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events