Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFR Part 11 E-Signature OnDemand

Olli Savolainen March 3, 2014

Does anyone know is there any plugins or some way to get "CFR Part 11 E-Signatures (FDA Compliance)" avaivable
for Jira OnDemand (Cloud) product anytime soon?

9 answers

2 votes
Blake Stephens April 7, 2015

Same

2 votes
Andrei Cmed March 16, 2014

Same here. Thumbs up.

Olli Savolainen April 1, 2014

Any plans to get this to OnDemand soon?

2 votes
Heli Valtanen March 13, 2014

Yes, Thumps uop. That's needed to get the system complete.

2 votes
Markku Markku March 12, 2014

Thumbs up. There are various acceptance flows that could be implemented in Jira.

2 votes
Timo Haapsaari March 12, 2014

The feature would be highly appreciated also from my point of view. Thumbs up for this!

1 vote
Jonathan Hall April 9, 2018

I would also really appreciate this. It seems like a real need.

1 vote
amit shukla June 5, 2017

It has been long time waiting for this add on to be available for cloud hosting. If you have any updates please share....Thanks

1 vote
Nate White April 12, 2016

same

0 votes
Olli Savolainen April 9, 2018

These days we used it with server version, and it has been helped to LEAN our QA processies a lot.

But still,  OnDemand E-Signature would be great.

Ok that's good to know - wasn't sure if we want to go down the server route so was hoping there was some kind of cloud option, but oh well.

Olli Savolainen April 9, 2018

We wasn't either so interested to go from cloud to server because we try to keep your resources as small as possible and outsource as much as possible.

Ok, well thanks for letting me know. Perhaps there are some other cloud e-signature software to use in conjunction in the meantime

Hieu Le Mau April 26, 2019

Hi all, we are looking for the E-signature tool for Confluence Cloud too. Wondered why most of e-signature tools were created for server Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events