CFR Part 11 E-Signature OnDemand

Does anyone know is there any plugins or some way to get "CFR Part 11 E-Signatures (FDA Compliance)" avaivable
for Jira OnDemand (Cloud) product anytime soon?

9 answers

The feature would be highly appreciated also from my point of view. Thumbs up for this!

Thumbs up. There are various acceptance flows that could be implemented in Jira.

Yes, Thumps uop. That's needed to get the system complete.

Same here. Thumbs up.

Any plans to get this to OnDemand soon?

It has been long time waiting for this add on to be available for cloud hosting. If you have any updates please share....Thanks

I would also really appreciate this. It seems like a real need.

These days we used it with server version, and it has been helped to LEAN our QA processies a lot.

But still,  OnDemand E-Signature would be great.

Ok that's good to know - wasn't sure if we want to go down the server route so was hoping there was some kind of cloud option, but oh well.

We wasn't either so interested to go from cloud to server because we try to keep your resources as small as possible and outsource as much as possible.

Ok, well thanks for letting me know. Perhaps there are some other cloud e-signature software to use in conjunction in the meantime

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

791 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you