Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

Deleted user April 11, 2019

Is this a person approving if they think we are worthy of a badge. the rules are flawed and can find out how to get them. there are hints but no rules and my employer thinks im inactive. thanks badges!

4 answers

3 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
William Sands June 11, 2019

I too am posting to get badge 3

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pieter Steyn June 23, 2019

next post for badge no3. having to much time on my hands....Ha..Ha..Ha 

post no 2

post no 3

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2019

Partly.

Some of the badges are automated, some are manual. 

The automated ones have simple rules that the community software can be given easily - x posts in y category for example.  Have a look at the profile of a community leader, read the badge descriptions of what they have, you'll see those rules in English. 

The manual ones are noted similarly, but sometimes we do have to ask the community admins to add them if they don't spot someone has met the criteria.  Sometimes these are harder to describe too - "summit scavenger hunt" for example - you have to know you have to read the community posts on the subject to find out what you need to do to get the badge.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Anthony Buonomo May 15, 2019

I'm posting here to get badge number 3. Because human nature wants to earn something that can be earned even if it's pointless, haha.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events