Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation rule for Comments in JIRA service desk

Bhartesh Jain August 3, 2020

Hello team,

i have created a Project automation rule in JIRA service desk, when ever a comment is added in the customer portal the comment is seen in the ticket plus the cloned ticket.
and when ever a comment is added in the cloned ticket the comment is added in the parent ticket and also sent to the customer.
The above automation is working fine.
But when ever a file is attached or the screenshot is attached the file/screenshot is not reflected properly it throws a error "failed to load"(Error Screenshot attached)

Error screenshot.PNGBelow is  the screenshot of automation rule

automation_rule.PNG

Could you please help me to configure in such a way that even the attachments are retrieved properly.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,
Bhartesh.G

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

Hello @Bhartesh Jain,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community and thank you for sharing all the steps.

I created the same automation rule on my test site and I was able to replicate the issue. The cloned comment with an image is showing "Failed to load".

Based on that, I created a Bug for our dev team to check. 

A while ago, I reported another Bug with a similar issue where cloned tickets that have images on the Description shows "Failed to load" as well. 

Please, click on "This affects my team" and watch both bugs since they are related so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release. 

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events