It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automation Doesn't runs daily

Why somedays the automation fails, in fact doesn't run without any change in flow. And another day work without any action?

Some ideas?

1 answer

Hi Luis,

Could you provide more information about the automation rule that doesn't run properly?

There's also more information in the Logs that usually can help identify the issue.

Sure, i.e this is my rule. After brake some SLA in status Time Waiting for Customer automatically Resolve the issue.

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 9.27.24 AM.png

Every day runs and everythings looks good on logs, but yesterday without any change doesn't runs like always:

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 9.30.54 AM.png

That's why i've to solve the issues manually because the SLA have been braked and the automation doesn't solve the issues.

Thanks!

This starts to happen a few weeks ago, random days.

Thanks,

Today, one SR broke SLA and the automation doesn't work:

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.58.28 PM.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How do you onboard new employees using Jira Service Desk?

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager on JSD.  If you're responsible for onboarding employees, I'd like to speak to you to learn about the range of tasks that are involved in setting up...

347 views 14 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you