Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically add new customer to a group

Simon G_ June 15, 2017

Hi!

I have more than 400 customers on my Jira Service Desk. Sometime, I use Send Mail function to send an emailing.

Of course, I can't send 400 mails in one shot: JSD crash, and even if not, I think that my mail server crash also.

So I have created several groupes: emailing01 to emailing20 with 20 customers in each group, so I'am able to send e mail group by group.

However each time I invite a new customer, I have to add it manually to one of this emailing group. Of course I always forget to do that then few month later I have to check (manually, i don't see other solution) to browse my user to see which one are note in a emailing group...

So, is there a way to create a group (for example "CurrentEmailing") in which all my new users will be? With that I will be sure that all my users are in a group emailing then I will juste have to check the number of customers in this group: if they are more than 20, I create a new group.

If not, have you another idea to manage mass mail?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Manu Mishra June 15, 2017

I am slightly confuse, if this question related to adding new user to group automatically or sending the mass email?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events