Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-delay reply

Philip Jurke June 2, 2020

Hi Community!

I've a question regarding some automation of our processes. We are a team of nine and receive a lot of support requests. Various status exist (e.g. Backlog, To do, etc) to represent the individual status of our requests.

Now, we would like to improve our process by auto-replying our customers when a certain situation occurs:

When a new ticket is created, check the number of tickets in Backlog (e.g. >x) and To do (>y) status. If the above criteria are met, submit an email to the respective customer in which the current situation is explained and that there will be a delay.

I've found the automation page in the project settings - really valuable to improve processes. Yet, I haven't found a way to realize the above use case. Is there a way to implement it?

Thank you and Best Regards

Philip

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

Hello @Philip Jurke welcome to the community. As far as I can tell, you can't do that with Jira native functionalities and don't know any apps to do it. You would have to develop a service that talks with Jira via rest API and do the math of the amount of tickets over there 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events