Auto Transition when a "public" comment is added

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2015

We have added additional fields to our Service Desk workflow.  How do I get an issue to auto-transition back to the customer when a "public" comment is added to the ticket by the Service Desk Agent?

The transition is called "Contact customer" and it transitions a ticket from "In Progress" to "Waiting fro customer"

I have added the following properties to the transition:

sd.action.key     sdInProgressToWFCustomer

jira.i18n.title       sd.workflow.itsupport.v2.transition.contact.customer.title

jira.i18n.submit  sd.workflow.itsupport.v2.transition.contact.customer.submit

The properties on the status's are as follows

In Progress:

sd.step.key   sdInProgress

Waiting for Customer:

sd.step.key   sdWFCustomer

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2015

Hey JT,

Upgrade to Service Desk 2.4 and use new Automation feature. Note, you will have to make changes to your workflow and remove old properties.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Automating+your+service+desk

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2015

Thank you for the response. Service Desk 2.4 requires JIRA 6.4. Currently we are on JIRA v6.3.15. Is there a workaround until we can do the JIRA upgrade?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events