Audit who changes assignee

Kelly Johnson August 30, 2017

I am interested in knowing how to query our service desk to determine who is assigning tickets to other agents, but I'm not sure which fields to query in order to do so.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

The assignee field.  Look at the issue and check the "history" tab.

Kelly Johnson August 30, 2017

I'm sorry the goal is to look at a series of tickets using a query rather than having to go into every ticket to review the history.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

Don't know of a way to do this. Not even sure if an export to excel would provide the data.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2017

You could script something with REST that grabs the issue and parses the history.  It's the same as a "check the history tab", but a computer would be able to pull out specifics a lot more quickly than a human.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events